First Year Students - How to Apply
We are excited that you are thinking about joining Washington Technology University.
Information about the application process is below. We're ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
The Application Process
1. Complete the . Online Application Form
You will be asked for personal information, citizenship information, and to select the program and start quarter you are interested in.
2. Submit the application fee.
The $50 non-refundable fee may be paid with a credit card or by sending us a check.
3. Speak with your WTU admissions representative.
Once we receive your application, we will connect with you by email and/or phone.
Your admissions specialist will answer all your questions.
4. Send us your high school transcript.
Once we have the documents we need, we will review your application and send you an acceptance letter.
5. Review acceptance notification from WTU. When you are ready, confirm your acceptance.
6. Read the information we send about preparing for classes.
We will send information about orientation, advising, your WTU email, access to online learning applications, and your initial courses.
7. Be ready on the first day of class.
Check your email frequently before classes start, we may send you important messages.