Transcript Request

Students and graduated students can request transcripts at any time.

Be aware that while you may request that a transcript be sent to you for your own records, it will be labeled "Issued to Student" and should not be considered an official transcript.

"Official transcripts" are those mailed directly to a third party institution/agency. For example, if you are applying to another university, we will send the transcript directly to that university.

Requests for transcripts are submitted via the WTU Student Information System at

After logging in, from the Reference menu, choose Forms. On the right hand menu, choose 'New Transcript Request Form.'

If you are a graduated student and you do not remember your password, call the university. We will need to validate your identity before we can respond to your transcript request.